About the Course
Veterinary Technical Institute offers Veterinary Staff Training Modules for your front office team, back office team, and practice manager. These staff training programs are specifically designed for group training, collaboration, and team support to improve practice flow, efficiencies and communication.
The bottom-line is better staff management and improved client compliance.
These programs are important to:
- Increase staff competency.
- Provide training support at the team level, as well as for management.
- Demonstrate to your staff that your practice operations and culture are important to you, so should be important to them.
- Assist in the training of new staff to your current protocols.
- Create less drain on management time and resources.
- Maintain work interest and enthusiasm for veteran staff.
- Preserve the team dynamic and create engagement focused on thinking, growing, and adapting.
Select the modules that are right for your practice, and get your team members enrolled in a course model proven to create successful outcomes, with the curricula designed by well-respected AVCSuccess consultants—pioneers in veterinary staff compliance training.
Online classes available 24 hours, on demand ∙ Structured, self-paced coursework which can be completed quickly